Big River Consulting is a team of discrete and trusted policy advisers.
We seek the best outcomes for our clients to balance the many elements affecting policy developments to ensure that our processes are appropriate to their circumstances. This can include:
- the overall direction of the government/organisation
- time and resource constraints
- the complexity and availability of information on policy issues
- the range and interests of stakeholders
- the need to maintain confidentiality concerning sensitive information
Big River Consulting acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the lands we visit through the course of our work and recognise the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders both past, present and future.